Sunday 6 October 2013

Vintage Fair


Hello my readers, on this lazy Sunday afternoon that I'm writing this on I wanted to share with you a slice of summer. I've been meaning to get around to posting this for a couple of weeks, now I have found the time to write up a short piece about the vintage fair I attended and thought it's something for you to have a quick read of while, if like myself you're also sat in front of the fire with a cup of tea.



Earlier this year the advintageous vintage fair came to my town held in a local theatre. Being interested mainly in vintage home wear I went along and I enjoyed it so much I thought the second time around I would photograph some of what was there for you to see. This event is great fun to attend and you really should go yourselves if one comes to your town. As I approached the entrance, I was greeted by the sight of a collection of beautiful vintage cars, ranging from Bentleys and Rolls Royces to Austin Minis and ambulances. Once inside there were a range of amazing stalls filled with kitsch and unusual items, from home wears, vintage HiFi to racks of clothing and jewellery, you could even get your hair cut and styled with a vintage theme, it's really worth going, just to see whats there.







Sorry about the lack of photos, a combination of overriding personal interest, heatwave temperatures and slightly deficient camera battery meant there weren't a huge amount taken.

Thanks for reading.

Beth x

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great place! ;)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete